Solvent Transfer Pumps
Easily transfer your solvent from 5 gallon or 55 gallon drums into smaller containers or vapor degreasers
Easily and effortlessly transfer solvent into and out of a 5 gallon or 55 gallon drum:
Our customers find it easier and more efficient to use a solvent transfer pump to fill the vapor degreaser from the solvent drum. We have two different drum pumps, electric and manual hand pump. Either helps making decanting the solvent easier and more efficient.
These are the pumps we use at our facility - and we have tried a variety of different makes and models and we transfer a lot of solvent.
NOTE: Both drum pumps only suitable for non-flammable solvents
The Benefits of Solvent Drum Pumps:
- Minimize accidental spillage
- Reduce worker solvent exposure
- Simplify vapor degreaser clean out
- Easy to transfer solvent out of the vapor degreaser sump back into a drum
- Decant solvent from larger drum to smaller containers
Solvent Transfer Pump Features:
- Made of stainless steel and solvent compatible gaskets and components
- Designed for compatibility with halogenated solvents
- We also provide 6 feet of hose
- Your choice of electrically driven motor or manual hand pump
Reliance Specialty Products is the world-class leading manufacturer of both vapor degreasing equipment and vapor degreasing solvents. We take a comprehensive, systemic approach to solvent cleaning. We have an excellent technical staff, on-staff chemists, and a team of vapor degreasing engineers with expertise in refrigeration and vapor degreasing operations. We also manufacture the ULTRA™ series vapor degreasing equipment (vapordegreasingequipment.com) with replacement parts and supplies in stock.